Pallam Raju's Official Website
Mallipudi Raju Pallam Mangapati (born 31 August 1962) is an Indian politician and the current Cabinet Minister of India for Human Resources Development. He is a member of the 15th Lok Sabha of India. He represents the Kakinada constituency of Andhra Pradesh and is a member of the Indian National Congress. Pallam Raju was born in Pithapuram, East Godavari district.Know More
Contributions at National Level
- The enrolment in elementary schools increased from 18.9 crore children in 2008-09 to 19.97 crore children in 2012-13
- Literacy Levels increased from 64.85% in 2001 to 72.99% in 2011
- 10,230 new secondary schools, 49,439 additional class rooms and 1,05,722 teachers posts sanctioned under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyanin the last 4 years for increasing access to secondary education
- 500 e-class rooms in 50 Kendriya Vidyalayas, 726 Kendriya Vidyalayas provided multimedia devices for technology based teaching
- Gender gap in literacy down from 21.59% to 16.25 %
Pallam Raju Tweets
Want to know more about Pallam Raju? Join our Newsletter
2 May 2014 - Indian Express
Bifurcation distracted congress: Pallam Raju
Union minister M PALLAM RAJU looking to win kakinada for a fourth time, faces an agressive YSR congress...
1 May 2014 - Andhrajyothi
Pallam Raju says "my development will lead me to victory"
Pallam Raju is confident on his victory from kakinada again says "voters will remember my development"...
29 April 2014 - IBN LIVE
Kakinada will be developed as infotech hub: Pallam Raju
Pallam Raju said on Tuesday that Kakinada would be developed as an information technology hub...
22 April 2014 - Business Standard
Pallam Raju promises 'national' status for Polavaram project
Pallam Raju said here today that he would take all steps to accord 'national' status to Polavaram project...